Title: Witch's Desire
Disclaimer: I don't own any characters or anything Buffy related, Joss Whedon does.
Spoiler: Spike is chipped from season 4, after that, I go off on my own.
A/N: This is my first attempt at a fan-fic. What do you think?


Part 1

"You know, the longer I have this bloody chip in my head," I say, "the more I start thinking like a damned human!"

Maybe I'm just too cranky when I first wake up at night. I can only wonder what would have happened to me if I never met Dru on that crazy night. When I was alive, I… was a poet. No one liked my work, but I was a poet nonetheless. But that was when I had a soul. When precious Dru gave me one gift, she took another from me. My poetry came from my soul and without it, there is no poetry. Right now, though, I don't want poetry.

"So, here I am. A soulless vampire, wired up like a bleeding computer, wishing to hell he was never turned." I say aloud to the empty cemetery.

"Bloody Hell!" I say, turning around. "How long have you been following me?" I've been too wrapped up in my lamentations to notice that Willow has been following me.

"I never knew you felt that way," she says with that sorrowful look in her eyes. The little witch must be getting better at her spells. I think she can read my mind. If she's not careful, she'll end up like Dru, a sodding lunatic.

"Well, you're right, am getting better at my spells, Dru is a lunatic and, yes, I can read your mind." Her eyes flash a bit as she speaks, damn, she is good. But what… "What do I want?" she finishes for me. "I think I can help you."

* * * * * * *

"Is that enough light for you?" I ask as I light my smoke off the candle I just lit. When I look over, I know my answer is yes. Willow has buried her nose in one of the huge bloody volumes of text she had me bring from the shop.

"Why do we have to do this here?" I'm glad she canceled that annoying mind-reading spell. I really hate having other people snooping around in my noggin.

"This could take awhile. You'll get bored and probably fall asleep. Come morning, I'll forget and open the shades and you'll get dusty. In your crypt, we won't have to worry about that. Anyway, it's too crowded at Buffy's, much quieter here," she says. Just like her to think ahead.

* * * * * *

"Maybe you should take a break, Pet. Go get some food for yourself, maybe a nap. I'm 128 years old, I can wait another few days."

"Yeah, I could use a nap," she yawns. She doesn't move, except to lay her head down on the books. She's asleep almost instantly.

I never realized just how light she is or how much she could look like a child when she sleeps. Yet, not a child, an angel almost. As I lay her down on the sofa in the corner, I glimpse the pale skin of her exposed neck. It reminds me of Dru. Oh, the decades I spent making love, kissing that icy cold, pale neck, just like Willow's. I have to kiss a neck like that again.

I kneel down next to her still body. As I lightly caress her smooth neck, she moans so softly. Something deep inside me is fighting to get out. I want to make her scream. But with pain? Or pleasure?

"Bloody Hell!" I shout as I stand up. I know that if I bite her, the bleeding chip will kick on. But if I just kiss her, she'll probably just hit me. Either way, I'll have a sodding headache. "Bloody hell," I sigh and blow out all the candles, save one. "Bloody hell," I slump down into the chair and just watch her sleeping, breathing, living.

* * * * *

As she starts to stir, "How long have you been watching me sleep?" she asks. I honestly do not know how long it had been.

"Since you went to sleep, I guess. Why? Got a problem with that, Pet?" I answer, trying to appear cross. I know it didn't fool her, but hey, I've got to keep my image up.

"My stomach is all grumbly, do you have something to eat around here, besides blood? I mean… Ewww!"

She doesn't have to say it like that. Like it's my fault she doesn't like blood. "Yeah, there's some peanut butter and bread in the TV stand. Knives are in the target on the wall. Don't you just love the way peanut butter sticks to the roof of your mouth?" I sometimes wonder why I don't just walk out into the sunlight.

"Why didn't you try something last night, while I was sleeping?" strange she would ask that. "I mean, I know you carried me over here and touched my neck. Then you backed away. Why?"

Bloody little witch! My vampire face flares out a bit in my anger. Willow shrinks back when I stand and scream, "I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT!" She's at the brink of tears and I calm myself down. "Look, Luv," I almost whisper, "if you're going to be staying here while you do your research, you've got to show me a little respect. No more pretending." Why do women do that? If I live to be 600, I'll never understand them.

"I'm sorry!" she seems sincere. "I-I know why you didn't bite me, you can't, but you looked like you wanted to kiss me. Why didn't you?"

"It was just bloodlust, my pet," I lie. "I always look at creamy, exposed necks that way. " I trace my finger down the veins in her throat, "It's been so long since I've tasted fresh, warm, pumping blood. It's something I crave, desire… need." I can hear her breath become ragged, feel her pulse quicken. She leans into me, as if she's daring me to bite her. If only I could. To have just a taste.

I slip the knife from her grasp, lick the knife clean while I lean closer to her neck. As I slice my own palm, my teeth come out and drag lightly on her silky throat. I suck down some of my own blood. It is so cold, lifeless. Then, I offer my blood to her, saying, "It's all right, Luv, you won't be turned from a taste. I'd have to kill you first for that. Here, have a lick."

She takes my hand and presses it to her warm lips. In the surge of almost drunken power, the sweet witch presses the knife into her own hand and offers it to me. "I trust you," she says. "I don't know why, but I do." I lap up her blood and wait for more to pump out. It's so fresh and warm… and pumping. I can't believe this, she is giving me her own blood. I'm afraid this might be a dream. I have to force myself to let her go.

"Taste your own blood. Taste the difference. Taste what it is I crave," I tell her, glancing at my already healed hand. "It's like drinking warm honey, with a slight copper taste. Isn't it exquisite?" I tie a piece of cloth on her cut and kiss her dripping lips.

* * * * *

"I can't believe I did that!" she says. She's been pacing in the crypt for 15 minutes. "How am I going to explain this? Huh? I have a huge gash in my hand now!"

It's almost comical, the way she's gotten herself all worked up. "Look, Luv," I tell her, lighting my cigarette. "Tell them the truth. After spending the night with me, you got caught up in the bloodlust and cut yourself to feed me." I smirk, knowing I'm pushing all the right buttons on the cute little witch. "They'll love you for it."

"Wha- what? Are you INSANE? I can't tell them the truth! They'll think that your chip quit working and you turned me and they'll come and stake you… and ME. And… and…" she rambles. It's cute the way she rambles. "Oh, God, what do I do? What do I do?"

"Whoa, Red. Calm down. I was only kidding." I say, grabbing her shoulders. The scent of her blood floats up between us, making me yearn to taste her again. Pulling Willow's soft, warm body close to my own hard, cold chest. Her heart is pounding so hard, it almost feels like my own is beating again. I don't want to let her go. "Hey. Look at me," forcing myself to release our embrace. "It may not be as bad of a cut as you think. Take a look."

When she unties the makeshift bandage, her eyes grow wide with disbelief. She hadn't realized that by drinking a little of my blood, she got some of my powers for a short while, like diminished pain, she didn't let out a sound when she sliced her palm. "You heal like a vampire for a short while when you drink from one," I explain.

"H- how long will it… um… last?

I look at her hand, at what looks like a cardboard cut, "Not long enough, it seems. Mine has healed already, see?" I show her my hand, completely healed. "So, you tell them you got a paper cut on one of your big, old books. Problem solved, Pet."

She wraps her arms around me and starts sobbing. I'm tempted to push her away and at the same time, to push her down and make love. She looks up at me, with those piercing green eyes, I know then that she wants me.

I wipe her tears away. When I kiss her, she tenses slightly at the cold of my lips. "Are you sure you want this? Are you sure you want to find out that the rest of my body…" I remove my T-shirt, "… is as cold as my lips?

She bites her lip, then sheepishly nods, yes.

When I kiss her again, I can taste the blood from her bitten lip. Without thinking, my tongue works its way into her wanton mouth. Resisting the urge to literally rip her shirt off, I smoothly slip her shirt over her head. I take a step back and look at her half-naked body. Perky breasts that seem to defy gravity, the sexy curves she usually keeps hidden. My hand on her waist, I walk behind her. My other hand finds its way to a creamy, soft breast. She leans into me, slowly swaying to the music in her mind. She starts to struggle a bit when I linger at her neck. "I'm not going to bite you," I reassure her, then I kiss her shoulder. As I do, I unfasten her trousers and let them fall to the floor.

She trembles as I slide my hand down her tight belly, between her thighs. It's difficult to tell if her trembling is from where I'm touching her or because of my cold touch. As my fingers find their way inside her, all hot and moist, a soft moan of pleasure escapes her throat. Timid until now, a wild animal, equal to her flaming red hair, is set free. While still standing with her back to me, she reaches back, grabs my ass and pulls me to her. She grinds back into me. Suddenly, she whips around and presses her lips to mine with a strength I didn't know she had. The fierce kiss has me stunned, until I hear my belt buckle jingle. Her nimble fingers unbutton and unzip my jeans. Before I can kick my boots off, she pushes me on to the slab I use for a bed.

"Shit, woman!" I yelp. "Where did all this come from? I like it!"

"Let's get these off of you," she says, throwing my boots and jeans into a pile on the floor. She climbs up on the slab/bed like a cat (I swear, I can almost hear her purr) and straddles my hips. She grinds her flushed, naked body into mine, teasing and warming me at the same time. Suddenly, I thrust up as she thrusts down and I'm inside her. My hands on her hips, I steady her thrusts. She leans forward, grinding her firm, creamy breasts into my chest and we lock into another hard, heated kiss.

It seems that we've been embracing, thrusting and rolling around for an eternity. I feel that I'm about to explode. Before I finish, I reach between us and work some magic of my own. "Yes, Spike! YES!" she screams upon climax.

"Oh, God, Willow! You're fantastic!" I yell when her body tenses, bringing me to climax. Her body collapses on mine, all hot and sweaty. She's panting to catch her breath. "Wow, Luv, I didn't realize you were such a wild thing in the sack."

She rolls off of the top of me and I grab for my cigarettes, light one and relax back into her soft embrace.

* * * * *

I wake up at sunset, alone in my crypt. "She left? Was the whole research thing a lie?" I throw on my clothes, preparing to hunt her down. "I don't care if it will give me a bitch of a headache, I am going to have to dispose of the little witch." I open the door and pause to decide which way she went. Then I see her, walking towards the crypt, with a paper bag in her arms, humming some soft melody. I try to act cool, pull out a cigarette and light it. "Hey there, Red. Back for some more of the old 'Rough and Tumble' tonight?"

"Oh… umm… no, well, maybe later," she stammers. "I had to go get some stuff and try to explain where I've been and going to be. I also needed a shower and to change my clothes. I was getting a little stinky."

We walk back inside and I rummage through the bag, sandwiches, water, and thank God, some packets of blood. Until now, I didn't realize that I was so starving. "So, Pet, what excuse did you give them?" I ask, biting into a packet.

"Oh, I just told them that I had this really big test to study for and that I'd be at the library pretty much all night," she says, smiling.

"Clever, but what if they come looking for you?"

"Easy, I must have gone out for a snack or something. I don't think we'll have a problem tonight."

"OK, Luv, what is it we are supposed to be looking for? Are we trying to get my bleeding soul back or shall we just remove the sodding chip from my head?" I ask, starting to get impatient with her little hide-and-seek game she's playing with her friends.

"You'll get mad."

"What is it?"

"I was wrong," she says. "I can't help you, yet. It will take weeks, maybe months to find the right spells. Frankly, working here, I get too distracted by your… um… body."

I sidle up to her, grab her waist and pull her up to my lips. She's more eager this time. I think she'll get even wilder than last time. I can't wait.


Part 2

"You know, Red, if you keep coming back here you'll never get anything done," I say as my witch walks into my crypt again.

"Oh, I'll get something done, trust me." She winks at me; a sultry smile flashes across her lips. I lift her up in my arms and kiss those seductive lips.

"You're an evil one, you know that Luv?" She just smiles at me, trying to look innocent. "What have you found out on the research front?" I have to change the subject. We made an agreement. A certain amount of Willow's time has to be spent researching and I have to do a fair share of slaying. Not that I mind slaying, I love to fight.

"Well, so far, there's nothing for the chip. The only soul stuff is the same curse that Angel has. You know, 'No moment of true happiness' and I don't think we want that, do we, Sweetie?" No, I definitely do not want that.

"Yeah, well, my souled self was really annoying and I don't think you would want him around anyway. Too bloody poncy." I really do hate what I used to be, so weak. "You like the monster in me and you know it, Luv."

She smiles and it's like sunlight, the non-lethal kind. Full of warmth and heat. "So, kill any demons last night?"

"Of course. Slayer and I got about three fledgelings each. I think she's finally starting to accept my presence here. Did you say something to her?"

"Just that she should get off your back. Nothing about us or you'd probably be dust by now." Red is right, Slayer would never accept that her best friend spends her time shagging a soulless monster.

"You know that we could just skip all this stuff and just shag our brains out? Don't want you thinkin' that I'm using you," I wink at her. I know deep down that if I get this bleedin' chip out, I'll be in daily danger of being staked, and that I'll probably go back to my killer ways. Having a soul would make me want to take a stroll in the sunlight just to end it all. I hope she never finds what she's looking for to change me.

"Well, I like the shagging part, but I want to help you to be happy. Plus, we need you fighting the fight."

"You make me happy, Pet." I pull her close to me and bring her lips to mine. "Come downstairs. I need you."

*****

She's so peaceful when she sleeps. I love to watch her chest rise and fall, even covered, as she dozes after I shag her into unconsciousness. Occasionally, she dreams of her ex-wolfboy or some other nasty thing in her life. They are troubled dreams that cause her to sob quietly. Luckily, there are no dreams tonight. My Red is sleeping peacefully, with a contented smile on her lips.

Just as I start to drift off, there is a familiar crash and slamming coming from the crypt above. "Bugger all." Before I can even get out of the bed, I hear that voice, "SPIKE!"

"SLAYER! I'll be up in a bloody minute." I forgo the clothing, who cares what she thinks about me, anyway, and wrap a sheet around my waist. She's pacing like an expectant father. "What the hell do you want now, Slayer?"

"Have you seen Willow? She's missing."

"Really, Slayer?" I try to be nonchalant. "How long?"

"She was supposed to meet me at the Bronze last night and she never showed."

"Think maybe she just wanted to be away from you for a night?"

"But she never came home. I'm worried. I talked to Xander and Anya, they haven't seen her." The worry is evident on her face.

"Why come to me then? I don't keep tabs on your little Scooby gang."

"I just thought you might have heard something. I know you hang out at the demon bars and …" She looks down at her hands and seems to be on the verge of tears.

"Slayer, I'm sure she's just fine." ~Damn fine and sexy~ "I'll keep an eye out. I'll let her know that you're looking for her." She looks up at me. "If I see her, that is." ~One more slip of the tongue like that and she'll catch on~

"If anything happens to her…If anyone hurts her…I'll kill them."

"Right then, off you go." She leaves and I go back downstairs. Willow starts to stir in the bed. I wait for her to wake, sitting in my chair across the room.

"What are you doing all the way over there?" she asks.

"Buffy was here. She was looking for you," I say sadly, knowing she'll run off soon. I'm her dirty little secret. She doesn't want anyone to know what we do together, that we even see each other.

"You're mad. What did she say to you?" She walks over to me, her tight little body still glowing from our previous escapades. Sitting on my lap, she starts running her fingers through my hair, trying to comfort me.

"You were supposed to go to the Bronze last night, then you didn't go home." I look at anything but her. "Are you going to tell them about us?" I ask quietly. I almost can't stand myself. I sound like I did when I still had a soul.

"Do you want me to?" she asked, almost as quietly. "I…umm…"

"Don't say it if you don't mean it, Luv. I just hate sneaking around. I want to be with you, but if this is just sex, let me know now." I finally look into her eyes. I see confusion and passion and anger and something else. Something I haven't seen in a long time, yet see every night when I watch couples look longingly at each other from across a room. I see love in her eyes.

"I love you," she whispers. If I didn't have vampire hearing, I would have missed it. Now, louder, "I love you, Spike. It's more than sex. Can't you see that? Can't you feel that when we touch? I love you."

"Oh, Pet, Willow, I love you too." I wrap my arms around her and pull her into a deep kiss. As reluctant as I am, I tell her, "You should go find Buffy. Tell her you're OK. Let her know that some big bad didn't get you."

She giggles, "But some 'big bad' did get me. And I never want him to let me go…ever."

*****

"Why am I here, Luv?" I ask nervously. "You know she'll try and stake me for this."

"What? You want me to tell her alone, so she can go hunt you down?"

"So, you're saving her a hunt?"

"No, just, with you here, she'll see that you actually care about me, and don't just think of me as a snack." She thinks for a moment. "And don't gloat." She leans into me and kisses me gently on the lips.

Just then, Buffy walks into the room, "What the hell are you two doing?"


Part 3


She leans into me and kisses me gently on the lips.

Just then, Buffy walks into the room, "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Bloody hell." I mutter under my unneeded breath.

Willow looks at Buffy, she has her 'resolve face' on. "What do you think we're doing, Buffy? We're kissing."

"But it's…Spike!!" The Slayer's eyes show her confusion, repulsion, anger and a hint of jealousy. "He's a Vampire!" I hate it when she says vampire like that. Like it's a piece of mud she has to spit out of her mouth. Suddenly, I'm aware that I'm letting out a low growl when Willow grabs my hand to calm me.

"Like you're never kissed a vampire. Oh, sure, Angel had a soul, but Spike has a heart. Heck, Buffy, Spike even helped you when Angelus tried to suck the world into Hell." I have never seen Willow so angry at Buffy. Maybe this was a long time coming.

Buffy's eyes grow wide in shock and horror. "I can't believe you just said that to me! You know that I loved Angel and I still had to send him to Hell. And if HE would have helped out a little more, I wouldn't have had to do that! Now, why the hell were you kissing him?"

"Well, let's see….hmmmm…." my Willow is playing with the Slayer now. I have to fight not to laugh. "Could it be I'm under a spell? No, since I'm the one that does the spells. Could it be that we're doing it to make you mad? No, we don't care what you think. Could it be that it feels damned good and right and we love each other?" She looks into my eyes, "Yep, that's it." The red-haired goddess smiles and kisses me again.

Buffy pulls me away from her friend and throws me across the room. "FUCK! Slayer, that was uncalled for," I shout! She glares at me for a moment, then turns to Willow. Checking her neck for any tell-tale bite marks, that aren't there. "Christ, Buffy, I didn't bite her. I wouldn't do that to her unless she begged me. Even then, I'm not sure that I could. Hello," I tap my head. "I have a sodding chip from that soldier-boy boyfriend of yours."

"This isn't about Riley. This is about Willow and her obvious insanity," the Slayer spat out.

"Hey!" Willow is noticeably offended. "I am NOT insane! Why is it so hard for you to believe that Spike and I could love each other?"

"Why? Do you want the reasons alphabetically or …ummm…in time order?"

"Chronologically is the word you're looking for, Slayer," I laugh.

"Shut up, Spike!" She turns back to my lovely, "Don't you remember high school? He tried to kill us all, several times. He kidnapped you to do a spell for him. Threatened to kill Xander if you screwed up." She starts pacing. "Most recently, he did try to kill you, thankfully, the chip stopped him. Then, he worked with Adam to kill us all. Gee, I wonder why I have trouble believing that this isn't just another one of his stupid plots?"

As she speaks, Willow walks over to me, looking into my eyes. I know not to say anything. This is between them. "I understand that in high school, he wasn't the nicest guy. When he kidnapped me, he was drunk, for one. Two, he was hurting because Drusilla left him, you know that. Plus, he didn't kill Xander, obviously. What you don't know about that night, is that he opened up to me. I knew then that he was more than capable of love. He almost kissed me that night." She reaches up and strokes my cheek and I lean into her touch. She then turns to face Buffy. "As for the night he tried to kill me, he asked if I wanted him to turn me. At that time, I would have said yes. I was hurting so bad from Oz leaving. Right now, I don't know what I would do, but that isn't the issue. And the Adam deal, well, that was as much Riley's fault as it was Spike's. If Riley and the Initiative hadn't been here, none of that would have happened."

Buffy looks at us, dumbfounded. I wrap my arms around Willow's waist. She continues, "He has shown me more tenderness and love then I have ever received. He hasn't tried to bite me since that one night. I have let him taste my blood, but he only did that once, he refused every time I offered after that. Doesn't want me feel that's what he wants me for. I know that he loves me. I love him too." She kisses me chastely. "And if you can't deal with that, then SCREW YOU! Hell, Buffy, you FORCED Angel to drain you to the brink of death and I accepted it. I can't even get Spike to taste the blood from a paper cut."

"I just can't deal with this now. He's EVIL! We all know it, but you don't seem to care." Buffy's eyes go wild. I start to get nervous until Willow squeezes my hand and taps the weapons chest behind us with her foot.

I sigh in relief and resignation. "I told you this wouldn't go well, Luv. We should just go. Give her some time." I turn to the Slayer, "I'd never do anything to hurt Willow or any of her friends. This isn't like when she did the spell that made me want to marry you. At that time, I still wanted 'the blood of the innocent' on my lips. Now, the only blood I want gets heated in a coffee mug." She keeps looking at me. Unbelieving. "Bloody Hell! I could talk until my heart starts beating again and you still wouldn't believe me! I need to get out of here." I turn to face my red goddess and say softly, "Are you coming with me or shall I come back for you later?"

She looks at Buffy, grabs her bag and stuffs a few things in it, "I'm coming with you. I'm not really in the mood for a lecture tonight. I want to go have some fun with my lover."

We walk out, hand in hand, leaving the stunned Slayer in our wake. "Where shall we go, Pet?"

*****

After a stop at the crypt to snog a little and change our clothes, we arrived at The Bronze in time to see the whelp and the ex-demon walk in. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather go somewhere else, Luv? You know Xander hates me almost as much as the little girl with the pointy stick." She laughs at me when I don't say her name.

"It's alright, William." I love it when she calls me William, I almost feel alive again. "Anya likes you. The whole demon camaraderie thing. Xander loves me. He knows I wouldn't do anything that would get me or my friends hurt…well, except a couple of spells that didn't go quite right." I chuckle. "We'll be fine. No real worries here."

I hope she's right.


Part 4


"Willow! Spike! How are you?" Anya greets us warmly, as usual.

"Wills, hey! What's Fangless doin' here?" Xander says. He can be such an asshole.

"Xander," Willow starts. "Why can't you ever be nice to Spike? Anyway, we're here to dance and have fun." She grabs my hand and we drift out to the dance floor. I pull her warm body close to mine and we let the music fill our bodies. As one, we sway and grind together. I can feel the whelp's eyes on us and when I glance in his direction, I see him standing there with his jaw dropped open. He looks like a fish gasping in the air. Willow's hands play up and down my arms, lightly. I let my hands drift over her back, down her hips and across her luscious ass. She leans into me and rests her head on my chest. The song ends and I kiss her gently on the lips.

"Come on, Luv. I think we need to pick Xander up off the floor." I flash her a winning smile and she giggles. Her laughter is like salvation.

We get back to the table where Anya and Xander are sitting, Willow sits, "Could you get us something to drink, Spike?" How can I resist those big, loving eyes?

"Sure, Pet. What would you like?" She asks for a Cuba Libré and slides me some bills. I return with our drinks and sit with my arm around Willow's waist. The look on Xander's face is priceless as I nuzzle Red's ear.

"Wha? Huh? What?" Xander looks from us to Anya and back to us.

"Oh, hell, Xander. Get a grip on yourself. You know I can't do anything to hurt her." I tap my temple as a reminder.

The whelp swallows hard and blinks. "Are you guys…? When did…? How…?" I just look at him.

"I think we broke him, Luv." I take a drink of my Guinness and turn to Willow, "Think you can fix him?"

She giggles, "Yeah, but it will take a little bit." Turning to Xander, "Xan, sweetie, it's OK. Yes, Spike and I are dating. It's been a couple of months now and as you can see, I'm fine. As for how, well, he's so damned attractive. He's sweet to me. He helps Buffy on patrol, speaking of which, she's not too keen on the idea of us." She pauses to take a drink and let what she said sink in.

"Well, I think it's great!" Anya chimes in, looking to Willow, "You needed someone to give you orgasms and it's a well known fact that vampires make great lovers. I remember this time…"

"ANYA!!" The whelp apparently doesn't like hearing about her time as a vengeance demon. Willow just giggles. I find myself purring quietly in her ear when she giggles and caresses my thigh. Her hands feel bloody fantastic, just lightly touching my denim clad leg, running up and down from knee to mid-thigh, slightly on the inside.

"It's not just about the sex, Pet. Don't get me wrong, we shag and it's bloody marvelous, but we do more than that. We talk. For once, in over a hundred years, I am able to have a nice normal conversation with a beautiful woman that isn't going off about the moon whispering things to her or dolls that misbehave." Dru was a bleeding loon, but my only companion for a century.

"Well," Xander starts. "I guess I can deal with this. I mean, it's not like Spike is gonna go all soulless on us like Angel did when Buffy gave him a happy. He's already soulless. And, it doesn't look like you're any the worse for wear, Wills. But, you have to know, Spike…you do anything to hurt her and I WILL hunt you down and make you fit in the ashtray of my car. You've been warned."

"Cheers, mate. Wouldn't expect any less." I kiss Red on the cheek, don't want the boy to change his mind about dusting me, and get up to get another round of drinks. I return with beers for the whelp and myself, another rum and cola for Willow and a mudslide for the ex-demon. "Ready for another dance, Luv?"

"Yes, please."

*****

Back in the crypt, Willow tells me how much she enjoyed the Bronze, yet I can tell you she is sad. "Still upset over the Slayer, Luv?"

"Yeah. I mean, come on, Angelus did way worse stuff to us than you." I can't help but sneer. I've been on the receiving end of some of my Grand Sire's most violent tortures. "No offense and I don't mean to bring up bad memories." She reaches out and touches my cheek.

"That's OK, Luv. It's true, Angelus was a right bastard. Of course, he felt the need to use more mental torture than I do. Personally, I always liked the physical torture and killing over driving people crazy with fear. I'm a killer, he was just sick! I guess that's why Angel broods so much now."

We fall silent for a bit, locked in each other's eyes. Then the words start pouring out of that beautiful mouth, "So, what ARE we gonna do about Buffy? I mean, she's my friend and I want her to be OK with this, with us. Plus, she's my roommate and I'd like to be able to go to sleep in my room without worrying about what she's going to do to me or to you." How can she talk so fast and say so much without gasping for breath? She's human for God's sake, she HAS to breathe, doesn't she?

My Red Witch looks at me with those big eyes. "I don't want to think about the Slayer right now, my love." I pull her close to me and feel her breath on my face as she looks up. I lower my lips to hers, pressing into a soft, slow kiss. We gently caress each other's face and neck. "Oh, Willow, I love you so much. I must have you. I need you now." I try to not think about my erection, aching to be inside her. Her warm body, so soft and so thin. She presses into me and wiggles a little. I moan and pepper her face and neck with frenzied kisses. My fingers fumble with the buttons of her shirt. You would think that after over a century I'd be better at undressing a woman. She can feel my frustration and grabs my hands, places them at the small of her back and unbuttons the top herself. Then, with shaking hands, she quickly strips me of my shirt. I reach up and unhook her bra, thank the gods it's one of those front close kind, and remove both bra and shirt in one motion.

We stand there, running our fingers lightly over the bare chests before us. My skin burns wherever she touches and I can see the goosebumps rise wherever I touch. I bend my head down and tease her nipple with my cold tongue. She moans. I take the whole nipple in my mouth and pick her up at the same time. Carrying her to the bed as I suckle at her breast. She reaches for the button of my jeans as I lay her down. I take a step back from her reach, it's not time for that yet. Swiftly, I unfasten her jeans and pull them off, along with her silky panties. We lock eyes as I position myself between her legs. Slowly kissing the inside of her thighs, knee to apex. When I reach the top, I inhale the scent of her arousal wafting up from her fiery red bush. Her entire body quivers as I separate the outer lips and delve my tongue inside.

Moans float in the air, I take long, slow licks from the bottom of her slit to her hard little nub. I graze my blunt teeth over that little nub and her breath hitches. Two fingers slip into her opening when I suck that little clit into my mouth. Her hips rock up to meet my mouth. Thrusting my fingers in and out, she writhes beneath my touch. I suck hard and graze her nub again and she climaxes hard around my fingers, screaming my name.

Crawling up her body, I strip off my jeans. Before she gets her breath back, I thrust inside her burning core. Knowing it won't take me long, I angle my hips so that my shaft rubs her clit with every thrust. She arches her back and her fingers grip the sheets as I pound into her welcoming womb. "God, Willow!! I'm gonna cum!" I howl as we orgasm together. We lay there, panting. "Oh, Willow, that was amazing."

"William, love, I've never felt so good in my life." She smiles at me and yawns slightly, "But, oh, sleepy. You wore me out." Her shy giggle warms me. I pull the blanket over us and cradle her in my arms. Stroking her hair, I tell her to go to sleep. She mumbles something about wanting poetry and I oblige, whispering words of my own and those of others until she falls into a deep sleep. Feeling whole, I drift off myself.


Part 5


There's movement in the crypt above. Willow is still asleep beside me. Listening, I hear Clem bumping into the furniture. Quickly, I slip out of the bed, throw on my jeans and silently climb the ladder.

"Clem," I whisper. "What brings you by?"

Luckily, he notices my need for silence and also whispers, "Just wanted to tell you about the game tonight and see if you wanted in." Glancing around, "Why are we whispering, man?"

I smile. I can't help it. "My girl is sleeping downstairs. Don't want to wake her."

Clem smiles and talks in a normal voice, "Think we're a bit late for that, buddy." He points behind me and I turn, spotting Willow climbing the ladder, wearing my red button-down. "Hi!" he says, with his lopsided smile and a wave. "You're Willow, right? One of the Slayer's friends?"

She's nervous and I cross to her, "Sorry, Luv, didn't mean to wake you." I pull her into a quick kiss and wrap my arms around her waist. "Pet, this is Clem. He's a demon, obviously, but a good guy." Her nervousness fades a bit.

Reaching out her hand, "Hi, Clem. Yeah, I'm Willow. I wouldn't say that I'm exactly one of Buffy's friends anymore, though."

"It's OK, Red, we'll work something out with the Slayer. She can't stay mad at you forever. I, on the other hand, will love you forever," I say, kissing her neck.

"OK, I'm interrupting. I'll just be…"

"No! Clem, please stay. If I don't have someone here to distract him," she laughs, "I'll be too worn out to ever move again. I'm just gonna go put on some pants, I'll be right back." Willow kisses me quickly and bounces back down the ladder. I watch her until her fiery head drops below the floor. Motioning toward the couch, Clem and I sit to talk. I'm still smiling.

"Man, Spike, you have it bad! Worse than with Dru. She's gonna change your life."

"She's beautiful, isn't she? That girl's my Red Queen. I'd do anything for her. I'd take on the world in broad daylight for her, all she'd have to do is ask. I think she'll lead to the end of me, and I love her all the more for it." Clem gives me that look that says he understands. "Oh, hey, want a beer or something?"

"Sure, beer sounds good. So, about the game. You in or out?"

"What game, Clem" Willow asks as she comes back up. She still has my shirt on, but has brushed her hair and put on a pair of jeans and her sandals.

"Oh, there's a poker game tonight at Willy's. Thought Spike might want to join." I grab two beers and a bottle of juice from the fridge.

Handing Willow the juice, "I don't know, Clem. I know Red won't want to go sit with a bunch of us demons while we play poker all night."

"It's alright, you can go if you want. I should try to talk to Buffy again, anyway. She might be calmer if you weren't there." I look at her and before I can utter any of my worries about the damage that the Slayer could cause, she says, "She won't hurt me. She can't bring herself to hurt humans, especially ones she cares about. I know she cares about me. That is evident." Of course, she's right. She does care about my queen. If she didn't, it wouldn't bother her so much that we are together.

"You sure?" She nods. "Fine. Looks like I'm in, Clem."

"Great. I'll see you at nine then. I should be going. It was nice meeting you, Willow." They shake hands and he leaves.

"He seems nice, William." She slinks up to me and sits on my lap. "So, since I won't be with you all night, I think I need smoochies." Her smile is intoxicating and her eyes sparkle with a green fire that burns into my unbeating heart.

"Well, I'm not one to turn down a lady…" We kiss and talk until the sun goes down. We don't have sex, just kissing, talking and locking our fingers together is all the intimacy we need. There is no urgency, we are just comfortable with each other.

"Pet, we should get you some food before you go see the Slayer. Don't want her thinking I'd let you waste away from malnutrition."

"Yes, I am a little peckish. Oh, and you haven't had any blood. You must be starving!"

At the mention of blood, my stomach rumbles and she laughs. "Well, I guess you're right. I hadn't even thought about it, but apparently, my stomach has. I'll just grab a quick swig from the fridge to hold me over. I can always get more at Willy's tonight."

*****

"SPIKE!!" Bloody Hell! I'm finally getting ahead, winning lots of kittens, and the bleeding Slayer bursts in and sets everybody off.

"Slayer," I say as calmly as I can. "What do you want? We're in the middle of a game here."

"I don't care what Willow says. I don't trust you. You've brainwashed her or got her under some sort of thrall or something. Whatever it is you've done, you end it now!"

"First, she came to me of her own free will and she stays with me of her own FREE WILL! Second, the only ones in your little Scooby Club who have ever been under anyone's thrall, are the watcher, the whelp, and you. And, if you remember, that was Dracula's little trick, not mine. Now, BACK OFF!"

"Why do I keep letting you live?"

"Because you know if you try to dust me, I'll kill you first," I say calmly. "Not like I haven't killed Slayers before. Of course, now, I'd just have to settle for leaving you a bloody mess, can't have Red hating me for killing her best friend, now can I? Where is she, by the way?"

Buffy glares at me, "Like I'm going to help you keep your hold on her. No way!"

I shrug, looking at my cards. "Not like I can't find her. She'll either come by the crypt or I'll find her, wherever you've tried to squirrel her away." She finally stomps out of the bar at a loss for words. "Sorry about that, mates. Who's deal?"

*****

Ah, home, sweet home. I walk into the crypt with a kitten in each pocket of my duster and a bag full of blood and smokes. Good thing Willy takes kittens as payment. Of course, one of the kittens I kept for my Red Queen and the other is dinner. I set the bag down and hear the sound of a heartbeat down below. I take a sniff of the air, it's Willow. She's upset. I rush below and see my beautiful Willow crying on my bed. Instantly at her side, I caress her hair. "Luv, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Startled, she turns to me, "William!!! You're not dust! Buffy told me she was going to get rid of you."

"Of course I'm not dust." Her eyes suddenly get wide and before she can ask, "No, Willow, I didn't lay finger or fang on the Slayer. Granted, she had it coming, I didn't touch her. I must be getting soft, but I knew if I harmed her, you would hate me. I couldn't bear it if you hated me. Not after what we have now." I kiss her tears away.

"I don't ever want you to leave me, William. Don't ever leave me." She wraps her arms around me and pulled me down on her.

"Never, my love. I will stay with you as long as you'll have me." I kiss her eyes, cheeks, nose and just as I get to her lips, I am interrupted by a meowing from my pockets. We laugh as I take the kittens out. "Here, Luv, pick one."

I made the mistake of telling her the one she doesn't pick is dinner. Now, I'm stuck with two kittens running around the crypt, since she isn't allowed pets in the dorm. We curl up together, the four of us, on the bed. Me, Willow, the orange kitten, Pumpkin and the black kitten, Damien. We fall asleep, relaxed and contented.


Part 6


"Bloody Hell!!!" I wake up to claws digging in my chest. "Pumpkin, you are an evil kitten!" I'm tempted to throw the little orange menace into the wall, but since I don't fancy Red being sad, I stop myself. Choosing, instead, to plop her on her 'mommy's' chest, and grin.

"Ow! Pumpkin! That's it, I'm taking you to be declawed. Why can't you be like your brother?" Willow says as she sits bolt upright and drops the annoying kitten on the floor.

She glares at me as though she wanted to stake me then and there. "Pet, remember, you're the one who said, 'You can't kill either one of them, they're too cute.'" Her scowl turns into a pout and she sticks her bottom lip out, giving me her patented 'Sad Puppy' eyes.

"I know. I just figured that Damien would be the difficult one, not Pumpkin," she reasons.

I think for a moment, "See, Luv, it's the name. You give something a harmless name and they feel they have to prove that they are badassed. However, if you give something a tough, evil name, they have to prove just how sweet and gentle they can be. Take me."

"Can I?" she smiles.

"Don't interrupt." I wink, "My human parents named me William, I had to, in a way, sink below that name. My other name, the name I chose for myself when I became a vampire, that name gave me something to rise above. Of course, at the time, I didn't think of it that way. I just thought it was a cool name," Willow slaps me in the stomach. I just laugh.

"So, you're saying that by you naming the black kitty Damien, you destined him to be sweet and gentle and when I named the orange kitty Pumpkin, I destined her to be an unholy terror." I lean over and kiss Willow softly on the lips and nod. "Interesting. I just thought you were going for that whole 'Son of Satan' thing."

*****

The Slayer called after Willow and reluctantly, I let them leave together. When night fell, I went out in search of two things. One, I found quickly, my lovely Willow. The other we are searching for together right now, a house together.

"How come you sponged off us when you first got chipped if you have all this money, Spike?" she asks with curiosity in her eyes.

"At the time, Luv, I didn't have access to my money," I explain as we walk to the next piece of property. "Most of my money was tied up in the investments. I had to wait for bonds to mature and such, then get in touch with my piece of shit lawyer to get the paperwork. That demon tried to rip me off when he found out about my chip," I grin. "He won't be making that mistake again anytime soon." We reach the property and get a glimpse of a small, quaint little cottage set back amongst some trees.

"Oh, William," Willow sighs. "This is a beautiful house. I would love to live here. It's so sweet."

I take in the sight of the cottage, it reminds me a little of my former life. The little place my family had outside London. Summers spent in the grove of trees, writing horrible poetry. I can't help but chuckle. "I think we have a winner, Pet."

*****

"Luv, I invited Clem and the other, more docile guys from the poker game to the party. Did you remind Buffy that this is going to be a slay-free zone?" We had moved in a week before and all of our friends were clamoring to get a look at our new home, so we decided to have a house-warming party tonight. The Scoobies were invited, of course, as long as they remembered that there was to be no violence. The same went for my friends. Clem, I knew I could trust and between us, we could handle the rest if things got out of hand. The trouble would be keeping the Slayer in line.

"Yeah, she promised that she wouldn't start anything tonight. And, just to be sure, I want EVERYONE to check their weapons at the door," she laughed.

I slink up behind her and wrap my arms around that tiny waist and whisper in her ear, "Good idea, my little tree." She sighs and sinks back into me. We have two hours before the first of our guests are to arrive and everything is already in place. Taking advantage of the extra time, and not being one to want to sit around and wait, I nibble lightly on her ear.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she moans as she grinds her firm ass into my already growing hard-on. Reaching behind her, she grabs my hips and leans her head back on my shoulder. I kiss her neck and shoulder, my hands busily unbuttoning her blouse. "William, mmm, we should… ahhh… move to… uhhh… the bedroom." I am amazed that she can still speak coherently while my fingers lift her skirt, push aside her panties and delve into her moist heat. I pick her up in my arms, placing feather-light kisses all over her face and lips as I carry my red-headed princess to the bedroom. Her breasts are heaving with desire as I lay her gently on the bed. "Make love to me," she breathes.

"With all that I am, my love," I reply. Slowly, I undress her and caress every inch of flesh I expose. Quickly, I strip off my own clothes and lay beside Willow. Suckling her breasts until the pink nipples are hard as pebbles, slipping long digits into her core until it's dripping. With a kiss and a sigh, I slide my cock into that dripping heat. "Willow, Luv, you make me feel I'm on fire," I moan into her hair. I start a slow rhythm as I make love to this beautiful creature beneath me. Peppering kisses on her face and neck and chest, anywhere I can reach. Her moans of pleasure grow into pre-orgasmic pants. I reach between out bodies and rub her little nub, her muscles spasm around my cock as she screams my name. "Tell me you love me," I groan as I bring her to another orgasm.

"I love you, William," she moans and tilts her hips in a way she knows will push me over the edge.

"Yes! Willow, my sweet, my fire, I love you so much. I need you with me. I love you. You feel so bloody good," I ramble as I cum. We fall into an exhausted heap, tangled in each other's limbs. After a few minutes, I decide that we need to shower and get ready for the party. The last thing we need is to have everyone show up and see MY girl starkers.

*****

"Clem! Glad you could make it. Come in," Willow exclaims, doting over the loose-skinned demon, making him blush.

"Here," he says. "I brought you some vervain. I heard it could be used in a charm for good health." Clem hands her a necklace with an oval, iron pendant, inside is a bit of herb that slightly resembles oak.

"Oh, it's lovely," she beams. "Help me put it on?" Clem fastens the clasp and Willow comes over to show me the pendant. "Isn't it pretty, Will?" I nod and smile at her excitement.

Slowly, everyone arrives, each bringing a gift for Willow, myself or the house. "Feels like Christmas," I exclaim.

"Or Hanukah," Willow retorts. We both laugh, getting funny looks from all our guests. Pihc, a Hguod demon, brought Witch's Aspirin, for the headaches he's sure I'll give her. She sniggers at the gift, then explains, "Witch's Aspirin is commonly known as," *laugh* "bark of the Willow." Everyone, including the usually somber Pihc, bursts into laughter.

The Watcher brought an old edition of 'Malleus Maleficarum' for Willow, "Just a little light reading on the history of witchcraft."

"Bloody hell, Watcher," I start. "It's the book that they used for the witch hunts." He smiles at me and starts cleaning his glasses.

"Oh, Spike, the book is harmless today. Besides, that edition is worth quite a lot and I told the council that it somehow got left inside the school library when we blew it up. They'll never miss it now." That Rupert has an evil side to him. That's good to know.

The Whelp brought copies of 'Practical Magic' and 'Evil Dead' on DVD. He thought we would both get laughs out of the movies. The Slayer brought a Native American dream catcher for the bedroom. "I just don't want either of you to wake up from a nightmare and hurt the other," she says shyly.

"Thanks, Sl… Buffy. I know just where to hang it." She can be nice when she wants.

*****

The party went off without a hitch. At 3AM we finally got everyone out of the house and we collapsed onto the sofa together. "Look at this mess, Pet."

"I know, I'm never going to be able to sleep tonight."

"Oh, Luv, let's just leave it for morning."

She settles down into my arms, yawns, "OK, I love you, Will."

I wrap my arms tight around her, "I love you too, Will. I love you too."

~The End~


Back Home
Post a Review
Read Reviews
E-mail me